Sunday, April 5, 2009

Girl's Night - Disney on Ice


My mom treated Rhapsody & I to girl's night and we went to Kemper Arena to see Disney on Ice. We had FANTASTIC seats and the show was really entertaining. I was impressed at how well Rhapsody sat through both hours of the show... without ever complaining! She was very well behaved the entire night and we got some really cool photos!!

The performers did a fantastic job showcasing The Lion King, Lilo & Stitch, The Little Mermaid & Peter Pan. It is definitely something we will do again!!


I wanna see more Disney on Ice photos... click here.

1 comment:

Gulley Gang said...

How funny, that's the very same show we saw here last year! Cade loved it and I'm glad to see it made it's way around the world. So fun! Looks like you gals had a blast...ladies' night is always something to treasure ;)